STAND NUMBER: 1044
Moven ovens are the ultimate added resource for professional kitchens, whether on land or on the move. The richer flavours and succulence of sous vide cooked foods will delight your diners. The convenience and energy cost savings of Moven ovens will delight you.
On land - the Moven oven unit will fit neatly into worktop surfaces and can form part of a hob unit. The technology is simple to integrate into most existing kitchens and easy to use for all levels of staff. It can also be much more cost effective to operate with its ability to utilize recovered energy to heat the water in the helical coil. It can be produced from either engine cooling water or can be powered by ground or air source heat pumps, solar panels or a central heating system.
On the move - The electrical power to the silicone pads is regulated by a digital controller. The power can be provided by one or a combination of the engine alternator, a wind turbine or photovoltaic panels.
Here are a few of the reasons why Moven will enhance any professional kitchen:
- Hands off, time-saving meal preparation
- Gourmet taste - capture the full flavour of the foods, retaining natural juices and nutrients
- Gets the best out of inexpensive cuts of meat.
- Save on running costs through using sustainable and recovered energy
- Easy to clean - unit is plumbed into water and waste services
- Robust - manufactured in UK using finest quality stainless steel
07809 668636 or 01752 873146